Sunday, September 13, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

Needless to say, with summer coming to a close and school starting, I haven't been too busy with sewing. I guess you have to prioritize with what has to be done immediately; therefore, school took precedence. Now that the year is off to a great start, I had some down time in which to sew. Yesterday I mentioned on facebook and twitter that I had a big contest coming up soon. Well, let me rephrase that. I will be participating in a big contest soon, not holding the contest.

I'm not going to give away the details (well, I really can't give away the details because even I don't know the details yet!), but I'll give you a sneak peek at the latest project I've completed. You'll have to stay tuned for the details. I'll let you know as soon as I know.



If you haven't stopped by my store lately, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment